Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Pissed off

Just in from work and feel the need to vent! Had a little 'chat' with the guy who runs the shop floor. Apparently 'someone' told him I took a little too long on a delivery on Monday! They obviously felt the need to wait until today to run to Rob, whose been on holiday the past couple of days, and tell him of my misdemeanor.

This is starting to happen more and more in my workplace. Feels like we`ve got a spy in the camp. I`m not the only one whose been stung by this. Now I wouldn`t mind if it was warranted. But it wasn`t. Not even close. And i`m starting to think fuck em. If they`re not happy with the way i`m doing things then get somebody else.

I think I need a new job. The bitching and backbiting is really starting to piss me off. Trouble is, i`m on good money. And as my girlfriend is only part time then we need all the money we can get. Things might change in the future regarding her job. The moment is done i`m out.

There, I feel better now. I`m big enought to take a bollocking when i`m in the wrong. But i`ll be fucked if i`m taking it when i`m only doing my job. Fortunately Rob is a decent bloke and knows me better than that.

Ok, i`m done....i`m calm...i`m relaxed....I think!