Tuesday, November 08, 2005

ABC`s of me...

Stole this from lhlaney`s blog who stole it from somebody else, etc, etc

A is for age: 35
B is for booze of choice: Vodka
C is for career: Tech hardware reviewer (i wish)
D is for your dad's name: Michael
E is for essential items to bring to a party: Vodka!
F is for favorite song at the moment: Fiend - Coal Chamber
G is for favorite game: Neverwinter Nights on the pc
H is for hometown: Scunthorpe, UK
I is for instruments you play: none
J is for jam or jelly you like: Strawberry
K is for kids: none, plenty of pets tho!
L is for living arrangements: me, girlfriend, 3 guinea pigs, 2 cats, 1 rat
M is for mom's name: Maureen
N is for name of your crush: 1st crush Suzzanne in 1986
O is for overnight hospital stays: 1 to have my tonsils out
P is for phobias: none I can think of
Q is for quotes you like: 'Smoke me a kipper, i`ll be back for breakfast' - Ace, AKA Rimmer from Red Dwarf
R is for relationship that lasted the longest: Ex Wife, 1988 - 2002
S is for sexual preference: women
T is for time you wake up: 7:30am
U is for underwear: yes
V is for vegetable you love: urgh, none
W is for weekend plans: 48 hours playing Neverwinter Nights
X is for x-rays you've had: 1 when I got my arm broken
Y is for yummy food you make: veggie sausage, bacon, burger n cheese in a bun
Z is for zodiac sign: Taurus