Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Halfway there!

Ok, only 2 more days to go and i`ll have survived my first week back. Or, more to the point. My boss will have survived the first week back.

I`m much calmer tonight. Probably because i`m too tired to feel angry. I can get back to worrying about lack of money, too many bills and other things that get forgotten about over Christmas.

But it`s tv night tonight. So i`m soaking in the bath waiting for my tea to cook, although I can hear Ratgirl (gonna call her that until she tells me it`s ok to keep using her real name and so I don`t have to keep typing 'my girlfriend' (phew!!)) on the phone so it`ll probably be a mad rush to get tea cooked before Stargare Atlantis starts. Then it`s Threshold, then it`s the finale of Lost.

Too much tv, too many channels, not enough time to watch everything in! And I want to get into watching Battlestar Galactica!

I need a video ipod so I can watch stuff at work. I`m thinking of adding a paypal donation button on the right hand side so all you generous people can help me ;)