Monday, January 09, 2006

Happy Birthday!!

Well I was going to rant and rave about my first day back at work after the hols. But as it`s my girlfriends birthday I shall leave the ranting until tomorrow...oh there is plenty to moan about believe me!

Anyway, I got everything done. Presents got wrapped. Card got made, and cake got baked and decorated...kinda!

All under the expert and stressed supervision of my nearest and dearest. As a cake decorator by trade she took me under her wing, and didn`t shout at me too much, heh.



Anyway, here is my effort. Ratgirl was her name on the website where we met. Awww.



And just to make her feel better (because I forget to post pics of cakes she`s done AND keep getting reminded of it) here is a piccy of the cake she did for my Grandad`s birthday last October.



Oh, if you feel like wishing her a Happy Birthday just leave a birthday message in my comments :)