Thursday, January 26, 2006

Thursday Thirteen no.3



Thirteen (useless random) Things about Paddy




1. I`m completely deaf in my right ear.
2. Apparently (according to my Gran) when I was a baby I had meningitis.
3. I eat no fruit whatsoever.
4. And no vegetables.
5. I baulk even at the thought of eating fruit or veg.
6. Which doesn`t make being a semi-vegitarian very easy.
7. Although I still eat fish.
8. I used to smoke 30 cigarettes a day then stopped in one day!
9. I nearly took my kneecap off in a motorbike accident.
10.I got my arm broken in a fight.
11.On the same weekend my brother got his nose broken.
12.We were both in completely seperate towns at the time!
13.I got to land a plane on my test flight.



Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

Gabrielle
Chickadee
Barbara


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!