Monday, January 30, 2006

You are feeling sleepy...very sleepy

Damn i`m so tired today! I swear i`m still fighting a cold.

Well had an up and down day. I hate my brain sometimes. The way it makes thoughts and images just spring to the forefront of my mind.

At moments like that I usually end up hating all humanity. I think it`s cos i`m controlling the urge to find and kill Pete Burns from Celebrity Big Brother and one hit wonder fame. His attitude to wearing fur was not because he likes to wear it but because he knows that other people hate it.

I`ve seen images and videos of what happens to animals in the name of fashion and also tradition and culture. You would not believe what the so called civilised race that is the human being is capable of.

So when ignorant arrogant people start spewing their venom 'because they can' then the last thing I want to do is be around people.

The moment passes. Like this rant really. This post wasn`t going to be anything special. But I guess I need to get it out my system.

I`ll spare the details though.

I try and focus on the good people in the world. Some of who read my blog :). Maybe i`m too naive. Maybe i`m too soft. I prefer to be this way than not give a shit though.