Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The north wind doth blow

It`s cold. It`s way too cold. I`m tweaking the nose of fate and tickling the balls of stupidity by laying here in a nice hot bath with the lil gas heater on the setting marked 'blast furnace' and typing away on my laptop.

But I don`t care. I`m warm. I`m toasty. I can feel my extremities - stop sniggering at the back there! I`m even looking forward to getting out the bath because the towel is nicely smoldering in front of the heater.

All of the above could have been nicely summed up in one line.

I don`t like the cold.

And in less than 15 minutes now i`ll be sat infront of the tv watching Stargate with a big plateful of pancakes.

So that`s all you`re gonna get out of me tonight. No long ramblings. No deep and insightful post on the inner working of Paddy.

Because right now all I can think about is pancakes.

Sigh. Why can`t everything in life be as simple.

And just to prove I haven`t been totally lazy. I had a quick mess about creating a webpage in google pages. My masterpiece can be viewed here