Friday, April 14, 2006

Reeeelax!

Ah, Easter.

That wonderful religious time of the year.

If you`re a Christian: The God who created this universe sent His Son to die on a cross in order to save us from our sins and give us eternal life.

If you`re Pagan: originally the name of pagan vernal festival . . . Eastre, dawn goddess. Or something like that. I was trying to find a shortened version, but without pasting reams n reams of info then this is all you`re gonna get

Or if you`re me: Then it`s a 4 day weekend!..woohoo.

I`ve had a nice quiet morning as Zara had to work *insert evil laugh here*. Although that should end any moment now as she and my mum come over to do the wallpapering of the bathroom.

So until them i`m sat here in the computer room on the sofa having a completely geeky moment with my laptop on my knee, my videocasts playing on my pc through itunes. And my ipod strapped to my side. Ahh, so many security blankets!

Zara left me a list of chores to do this morning which I can proudly report I have all done. So hopefully I won`t get told off when she gets in ;)

T`was a bit strange getting to lay in bed whilst she ran around getting ready for work. But strange in a nice way, heh.

And impatiently sat watching my counter edge closer n closer to the magic 1000 visitor mark. I have no idea why. But is seems like a bit of a milestone.