Thursday, April 06, 2006

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen Things about my week




1. Nearly forgot another thurday thirteen!
2. Scared ourselves slightly silly watching Saw 2
3. The bathroom took another step closer to being finished.
4. I managed to muck about with the electrics without blowing the house up
5. Got through April Fools day without being a fool ;)
6. My wireless connection died
7. So now I trail cables around the house hooked up to my laptop
8. Bought a new one on ebay...still hasn`t turned up yet tho.
9. My wonderful workplace is going from bad to worse
10.Still in love with Ubuntu
11.Counting down the days until my birthday...22 to go
12. Froze my bits off working outside all day today
13.So tonights bath feels oh so good



Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

Gabrielle
Chickadee
Barbara


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!