Thursday, April 13, 2006

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen Things about my day




1. Remebered to put the bin out this morning! woot!!
2. Late into work again for the 2nd time in a row
3. Played at being Mr IT guy
4. Sorted out the payroll...I don`t get paid enough to do shit like this!
5. Worked my arse off getting my own work done
6. Listened to all my podcasts for the week
7. Got my Ipod to play semi nicely with Ubuntu
8. Set up the email in the office
9. After 6 months of asking kinda guessed the boss wasn`t going to do it!
10.Been Mr DIY and put the curtain rail up in the bathroom
11.Got everything ready for a weekend of wallpapering...oh joy
12. Sold my old mobile phone on ebay for £30
13.Only just remembered to do this Thursday Thirteen!



Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

Gabrielle
Chickadee
Barbara


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!