Monday, May 29, 2006

Wank Holiday Monday

Bit of a title eh!
Well, it`s not so wank now. But that`s how I felt earlier on. And all thanks to three little letters.

D
I
Y

I`m getting past the point of hating DIY to near violent tendancies.
I wasn`t really in the mood today. But I guess that`s what Bank Holiday`s are for.
Still finishing off the last fiddly job in the bathroom. Nothing major. Just a bit of trim around the bath to tidy it up a bit.

But, God, i`ll be pleased when it`s done. It`s partly my own fault as I do my best to put off doing it. That and just the thought of it gives me a headache.

I also introduced Zara to the joys of Cleethorpes.
Which killed off a couple of hours yesterday.




Beaches were walked along, ice-cream was eaten and crazy golf was played. Perfect day.

Mainly cos I won at crazy golf. Woo Hoo!