Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Cool Quotes

A few fave quotes taken from Quotes Haven:

War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left.

Advice for the day: If you have a headache, do what it says on the aspirin bottle: Take two, and KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN.

Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months

The first sign of maturity is the discovery that the volume knob also turns to the left.

And finally a little ditty:

My darling wife was always glum.
I drowned her in a cask of rum,
And so made sure that she would stay
In better spirits night and day.