Sunday, July 09, 2006

Aharrrrrrrr

Ahoy there mateys.

Ok, thats enough. Can't be arsed to think of any more pirate styley sayings. Went to watch Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest at the cinema today. And just to get us in the mood, and to remind us what Capt Jack Sparrow was all about we watched the first one in bed this morning.

Well, we started watching it in bed last night. But I have this amazing knack of being able to fall sound asleep after five minutes of watching any film in bed.

Anyway, back to the film. Was it good? Bloody right it was. Just as good as the first one. If you didn't like that one then what the hell's wrong with you. It's got frikkin pirates in it damnit. Oh, and Keira Knightley...mmmm...

..ahem.

Naturally I had to take my mum with me as well as Zara. Life would't be worth living if my mum found out i'd seen a film with Orlando Bloom in it and not taken her!

So ignore what the critics say about the film. I swear they're paid NOT to like films sometimes. And go watch.
Go.
Now!