Monday, July 24, 2006

Squeak!

You know when you have rats when you find yourself laid in the bath washing rat wee from the back of your neck!

The little children are settling in frighteningly quickly.


We've yet to name them all. We seem to be struggling with suitable names so if anybody has any suggestions then let me know. Although one seems to have been christened 'Little Madam' as she's a complete terror and knows no fear.

I really didn't want to go to work today. I envied Zara being able to spend time with them. I don't want to go to work at the best of times. But I shall avoid ranting about how useless the management is. How much work they make for us due to incompetence and the fact they actually believe that because they are superior than us (in a workplace sense) that they are beyond reproach despite them making more fuck ups in one day than most of us manage in a lifetime of work.

But I won't rant about that.

Honest.

Not today.

Oh and can someone turn the heating down. This weather is way too hot for me.