Thursday, August 03, 2006

An apology

What.
For yestrerdays post?
Yeah, right.
I have my principles.

Anyway. Enough of the hate.

No. The apology goes to Garfield. Or in my case a double apology.
It was his 2nd birthday at the weekend.
And we forgot. Not only that but then I forgot to post some pictures of him on his new scratching post. So.

Sorry
Sorry

So here he is. Happy Belated Birthday G-Man.




Although he does also owe me an apology for perforating me with his claw as I walked past him.

He was high on catnip at the time so I guess I can let him off with a warning.

Oh and in other news...taken from ananova.com

Deckchair trapped testicles

A Croatian man got a nasty surprise when he tried to get out of his deck chair and found his testicles had got stuck.

Mario Visnjic had gone swimming naked in the sea at the Valalta beach in western Croatia, reports 24sata.

His testicles had shrunk while in the cool sea and slipped through the wooden slats when he sat back down on his wooden deckchair.

But as he lay in the sun they expanded back to normal size and got stuck between the slats.

He was eventually freed after he called beach maintenance services on his mobile phone and they sent a member of staff to cut the deck chair in half.