Thursday, August 24, 2006

Goodbye!

This will be my last post for some time. This will come as a shock to some of you, but I have made the monumental decision to take off for the rest of the year.

There are a number of reasons, but the major contributor to my decision has been my involvement with a guerrilla group in Venezuela, which is fighting for freedom and justice against unbelievable odds.

I have been in contact with this group for a number of years by email, and now will finally join them. I know most of you will think I am totally crazy - - but I have not made This decision lightly.

Nothing you can say or do will stop me from doing what I truly believe in. I realize the timing is terrible and my family will suffer - - but I hope to see you again in happier days -when I return from my mission!


PHOTO OF REBEL GROUP ATTACHED.