Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Lazy

No other excuse for it really. No funny posts, no cute videos. Even worse. No Cake Tuesday!

And just because I couldn't really be arsed. Lethargy has really set in. I haven't been playing any pc games either.

So what is the cause of all this? No idea.
So what have I been doing with my time? Even less of an idea

I'm laid here, as always, in the bath; trying to think what i've done with myself since my last post. My mind is blank. Although that could be put down to the fact I have the worst memory in the world.

As a workmate so crudely put it; 'i'd forget my balls if they weren't in a bag'

Ick.

So i'm buying a Nintendo DS and that brain training game in a bid to jolly my little grey cells into action. Well, that's my excuse to get a new toy.

By this time next week i'll have the brain of a twentysomething.

No comments on the state of my body please. Yes, i'm looking at you Zara!

Low: Hearing a workmate had fallen from a roof headfirst.
High: Later hearing he'd gotten away with a few scratches.