Thursday, September 14, 2006

Lets do the Timeshift again!

Ok, first things first before I forget.

Go say hi to Gina, my new tenant. She has a very colouful blog. And manages to come out with many words of wisdom and things I could never think of saying.

I hope that sentence made sense. I'm sat here with a headache. Not in the bath for a change but sprawled out on the settee. This post would have been made from the bath, but my router keeps having a hissy fit and decides not to let any outgoing connections to the internet. Or to any of my other pc's for that matter.

Anyway, enough of the geekyness. I'm controlling the overwhelming urge I have right now to record programmes off the tv. Doesn't matter what it is. But it just needs to be recorded.

Our dvd/hdd recorder arrived today...yay. And it is good. Up to 200 hours of God knows what will be clogging up the hard drive in no time. So the new series's of Stargate and Battlestar Galactica had better hurry the hell up and start soon!