Friday, November 03, 2006

Young and old

Wow, friday already.
My posts are getting less and less I know. But I have a very good reason for that.
I'm lazy.

I don't know if i'm just getting bored with the whole blogging thing. Or i'm just too busy, well I mean the new series' of Stargate are on so that's Wednesday out the way completely.

And work is going...ok. I'm slightly detatched from the daily crisis going on around me in the knowledge that I'm getting extra money elsewhere with the possibility of it becoming a full time job. Maybe.

Time will tell. But all this extra cash does mean I can look forward to what free time I do have being spent infront of my DS or the impending purchase of our Wii. Must pre-order, must pre-order.

My brain age is currently 27 if anyone cares.

So it's good to know my mental state is quite young even if bodily I feel 90. Although I blame the weather on that.

Too. Damn, Cold.

For anybody, like me, who grew up in the 80s smoking, drinking and longing to have sex with anyone who vaguely showed and interest then this youtube video is for you.

Although it show none of the above it does show the items we grew up with and the things we saw on tv. A time when chocolate bars had proper names.

So enjoy. And i'll try and post more often.



Although I can't guarantee it'll be interesting, or make much sense as my brain tends to regress to that of a child the nearer to Christmas it gets.