Saturday, February 17, 2007

Tick Tock

Wow weekly posts now!
There isn't enough me to go round. Which sounds kinda big headed. I mean there isn't enough time to fit all of me in. I never seem to get the things I want done. Or have the time to get them done in.

Upload pictures, upload video. Set the spare pc up as a file server....again. Play Zelda on the Wii. Talk to friends online who never seem to be online anymore goddamit where are you people. Blog more! Oh, and other stuff I can't really think of right now damn my brain.

The only time I seem to get to myself is the hour (or two) I have in the bath. And then i'm too relaxed to blog or anything. I need another me...or a Mii, heh. One to do all the stuff that needs to be done and on to go off quietly and do the stuff I'd really like to get done.

Well at least i've got a blog post in.