Friday, March 02, 2007

Just click here

Well we're surviving without Sky One so far. Zara was very brave and deleted the channels from her Digiguide so we don't get any reminders when I the shows we can no longer watch are about to start.

We're now getting into watching Heroes on SciFi channel instead.

So now it's the weekend. Zara is at work, i`m waiting for my bath to run. So what do I do?

Sign up to a new web services! Woo hoo!

It's a disease, I swear it is.

So my latest foray into the digital world is to have a tumblr account.

So what's tumblr. Other than a new Web 2.0 service that likes to leave out the odd vowel. According to the blurb:

Tumblelogs are like blogs with less fuss. Tumblr is your friendly and free tool for creating tumblelogs.

So there you go. Add this link to go have a look. Add the rss feed and then wait weeks for me to post anything new.

Well I have a reputation to keep you know!